J515 which is in the care of the SRHC is receiving a significant overhaul to bring the locomotive back to mainline operation. We need your help to complete the job!
We are grateful to Ixion Models for donating a spectacular HO gauge model of J515 for the giveaway. This model was recently released at a retail price of $595.
We are inviting you to make a donation to the project so that we can all see the J class in action again.
A maximum of 500 tickets will be made and you can make as many as you like at a cost of $15.00 per ticket. Your name will be registered and the selection for the winner will be made by a computer-generated random allocation process.
* HO Scale 1:87
* Coal tender version
* J515 numbered version
* Cast metal boiler & chassis
* 40:1 gearing, genuine Kadee couplers
* Sprung buffers, cab glazing
* Pickup from all drivers and tender wheels
* Scale metal coupling rods
* Designed for 24”/600mm radius curves
* DCC and sound ready, with 21-pin socket (speaker not included)
* Livery: satin black with red lining and red smoke deflectors
* Etched fire irons supplied with coal burner
* NOTE: No factory-fitted DCC or sound variants
To have a chance to win, click below for the form to purchase the ticket and send your ticket order to email@example.com.
Entries close 30 April 2022. Winner will be notified. Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
The SRHC hopes to get its pride and joy back soon into operational service, more information about the history of the locomotive is found at srhc.org.au/j515